Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCSE for non-IT professional

MCSE for non-IT professional

Politician Spock

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >Become a Nurse. 65k/year to start in LA

> Ive heard that.
>
> Seriously ..... I know the health field is dying for
> help right now.
>
> But.... I just don't have that in me.
>
> Other ideas?

A Fast Food Litigation Attorney.

--
Politician Spock
MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

Keyboard Cowboy

--
Fris "SpelCheker Vershun 3.1" bee® MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Gary - US

Porn?

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >Become a Nurse. 65k/year to start in LA

> Ive heard that.
>
> Seriously ..... I know the health field is dying for
> help right now.
>
> But.... I just don't have that in me.
>
> Other ideas?

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

"KLXrider" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 15:43:40 -0500, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>
> >>Become a Nurse. 65k/year to start in LA

> >Ive heard that.
> >
> >Seriously ..... I know the health field is dying for
> >help right now.
> >
> >But.... I just don't have that in me.
> >
> >Other ideas?

> making legal money isn't easy.
>
> ****hey fris, is my apostrophe right*****

Illegal use of asterisks.

--
Fris "Ten yards, still first down" bee® MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

john63401@yahoo.com

>get out of I.T. and into sales and marketing or business.
>That's where the money has *always* been.

Ive always wondered abt that. Had a gut feeling it is
true.

What abt a combo degree in IT and business?

scroby

Getting an MCSE in Denver is a guaranteed 65-70k job.

Experience helps, but not always necessary because the
computers here don't break as often as say in Florida or
Chicago.

KLXrider

On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 11:46:43 -0700, "scroby" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Getting an MCSE in Denver is a guaranteed 65-70k job.

You've been listening to them adds on the radio haven't you.....

john63401@yahoo.com

>get out of I.T. and into sales and marketing or business.
>That's where the money has *always* been.

I realize that the job prospects in the IT industry are
VERY bad now....and that an MCSE doesn't mean a whole
lot.... but to my way of thinking I don't see anything
"wrong" with having IT knowledge as well as maybe other
experience ...... do you?

I mean..... why cant a person be "multi-skiled" now
days? Have IT knowledge and experience but other skill
sets as well?

What's your opinion on the whole IT industry "woes"
right now? And the value of having IT skills and the
MCSE?

Jtyc

> Please explain Bill. Ok?

I believe he went into business for himself.

billyw

exactly..

for me the most daunting thing was initial marketing. That reall is
horrible. basically phoning people up and hassling them.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...