Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > plz help C/C++ Logic plz

plz help C/C++ Logic plz

mrkanuganti@gmail.com

hi friends
the full details here

I want to create a prog if select the size like KB or MB or GB and then
depending on selection file has to create and data will come from
other source

so can any one help to creata a prog in c/c++ for selected file size
creation

plz guide the the logic

thanks in adavance

Geo

> hi friends
> the full details here
>
> I want to create a prog if select the size like KB or MB or GB and then
> depending on selection file has to create and data will come from
> other source
>
> so can any one help to creata a prog in c/c++ for selected file size
> creation
>
> plz guide the the logic
>
> thanks in adavance

Please stop posting the same message.

No one here is going to help you

a. Because we don't want to do YOUR homework
b. We have no idea what you're talking about anyway