Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > plz help me in C/C++ Logic plz

plz help me in C/C++ Logic plz

mrkanuganti@gmail.com

Hi friends..

I m new to This C/C++ Lang Please plese help me
my requirment is

i have to write a prog for create a file size like KB/MB/GB
i have data when i run that the data shd come in file format to see

plz can any one help me vat was the exact logic of this
thank you

m reddy

Alf P. Steinbach

> Hi friends..
>
> I m new to This C/C++ Lang Please plese help me
> my requirment is
>
> i have to write a prog for create a file size like KB/MB/GB
> i have data when i run that the data shd come in file format to see
>
> plz can any one help me vat was the exact logic of this
> thank you

Post in clear english.

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is it such a bad thing?

Nick Keighley

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> Hi friends..

you'll run out of those quickly if carry on like this

> I m new to This C/C++ Lang

there is no such language. Since you have posted in comp.lang.c++
I assume you mean C++.

> Please plese help me my requirment is

I assume english isn't your first language and you will be given
some allowance for this, but your post is pretty well
incomprehensible.

> i have to write a prog for create a file size like KB/MB/GB

you want to create a file with a specified size?
look up ofstream to create a file.

> i have data when i run that the data shd come in file format to see

try and explain that again. You have some data...

> plz can any one help me vat was the exact logic of this

vat? Don't use silly abbreviations like "plz"

> thank you

no problem

--
Nick Keighley