Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > your project?

your project?

Stufkan

Hello! im new here and then i want to know; what is your current c++
project?

right now i do not have time enough to program, but i am in progress
learning qt..

(sorry if my english is bad, i'm dane.. i hope you understand )

-Stufkan

Phlip

Stufkan wrote:

> Hello! im new here and then i want to know; what is your current c++
> project?

My current _project_ is a Ruby on Rails website with AJAX.

I have private C++ and other source that I maintain, and a couple ideas for
new C++ projects. I participate here because I often return to C++ for
professional projects.

And because the Java demon _must_ be exorcised from the world!

--
Phlip

Jim Langston

"Stufkan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...
> Hello! im new here and then i want to know; what is your current c++
> project?
>
> right now i do not have time enough to program, but i am in progress
> learning qt..
>
> (sorry if my english is bad, i'm dane.. i hope you understand )
>
> -Stufkan

My current project is a 3D FP-POV, FPS/RPG MORPG.

Joey Sabey

Stufkan wrote:
> Hello! im new here and then i want to know; what is your current c++
> project?

My current project is an open source sprite format:
xsprite.sourceforge.net
No code acceptable for release has been done yet, it's all behind the
scenes atm.

eriwik@student.chalmers.se

On 18 Nov, 16:26, "Stufkan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hello! im new here and then i want to know; what is your current c++
> project?
>
> right now i do not have time enough to program, but i am in progress
> learning qt..
>
> (sorry if my english is bad, i'm dane.. i hope you understand )

And I'm a swede, nice to meet you.

My current project, if that's what you can call it, is an application
for simulating thermal radiation heat transfere, with a bit of
convection and conduction.

--
Erik Wikström

Thomas Matthews

Stufkan wrote:
> Hello! im new here and then i want to know; what is your current c++
> project?
> -Stufkan

My curent project is build a GUI for a GPS product using MSVC and MSEC.
We are using C and C++.

--
Thomas Matthews

C++ newsgroup welcome message:
http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt
alt.comp.lang.learn.c-c++ faq:
Other sites:

Elan Magavi

"Stufkan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...
> Hello! im new here and then i want to know; what is your current c++
> project?
>
> right now i do not have time enough to program, but i am in progress
> learning qt..
>
> (sorry if my english is bad, i'm dane.. i hope you understand )
>
> -Stufkan

Defense Display Controllers
Super miniature EKG recorder
IDE for audio DSP device.

Yes.. unfortunately I do have to work on them all at once.

C++ / C / ASM / MFC

Evan

Stufkan wrote:
> Hello! im new here and then i want to know; what is your current c++
> project?
>
> right now i do not have time enough to program, but i am in progress
> learning qt..
>
> (sorry if my english is bad, i'm dane.. i hope you understand )
>
> -Stufkan

Currently I'm working on a C++ source-to-source translation that will
insert CBI instrumentation. (See http://cs.wisc.edu/cbi) This involves
extending a C++ front end called Elsa, and fixing some bugs with the
source code output.

Evan