Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > MI7 Program

MI7 Program

sheila87@gmail.com

Does anyone know about the MI7 program? If so, I need help setting it
up.

Victor Bazarov

> Does anyone know about the MI7 program? If so, I need help setting it
> up.

Is there any relation of that program to C++? If so, what is it?

Rolf Magnus

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> Does anyone know about the MI7 program?

You mean the British military organization?