Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Testking

Testking

Consultant

just my herpes

"Gary - US" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> Oh damn C...I didn't know you were like flaming.......
>
> --
>
> Semper Fi & God Bless America,
>
> Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead
>
> http://www.mcngp.tk
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
> ** Kindly Do The Needful **
>
> "Caligula" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > oh ya, forgot about consultant
> > another FLAMER
> > ready to rid the world of cheaters
> >
> > YAY TESTKING
> > TESTKINGS BEST
> > YOU ALL USE IT - AND YOU KNOW IT
> > BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
> >

> > "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > your grammar, it is horrible. no one talks like this. you are not kewl
> > >

> > > "Caligula" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> > > belong

your
> > > head -

back
> > when
> > > dallas....

wtf
> is

> > Sorry,

and
> > have

confused

> too"

> what

> > would
> > > be

over
> > one

words

dipshit,
> so

ones
> > > where

> > be

you
> on

> have

run
> > > into

the

because
> > > get

> > wannabe

> on

anderson
> > and

> just

> > back
> > > dallas....

wtf
> is

> > Sorry,

> > > belong

> > admitting

> > realize

where
> > now

> you

> > pointin
> > > it

> > there

> any
> > > familiar?)

> not

paper
> > mcse

get

> flamed."

the
> > > forum

> me,

> here"

> > installing

> pointed
> > > them

> f*ckin
> > > sue

> are
> > > you,

> for
> > > all

you....
> > why

> don't
> > > see

> until
> > > you
> > > post...

it?

> statement
> > is

> stalking

dont
> > > seem

> > it....I'll

> reply

> > how's
> > > yu

> > where

off

towel

> the

;-*/

> would
> > > let

Gary - US

Oh damn....I thought you had that under control. Must be the hot weather.

--

****

&