Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 70-219

70-219

Claudio Tantignone

Hello:
I readed several posts about 70-219. I have no very clear how it is. I
notice it is scenario based, but I do not know how many questions/scenarios
it have.

I passed 218 last week, I prefer the old status, not in particular the
points, but the percent in each theme I believe that is very helpfull as
feedback.

Regards,
Claudio.

F.B. Mills