Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > how easy MCSE for me

how easy MCSE for me

jagat. j .mohanty

dear sir,
iam working as a junior network administrator here in
hyderabad,india(www.ourmch.com)2 years back i did a
course on networking but i am very much intrested to do
MCSE so please help me in this regards.
bye
hope for reply soon

Consultant

why, so you can take our jobs? you slimy, curry smelling piece of crap.
kindly do the needful and put a slug in your head

you know damn right

"jagat. j .mohanty" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:04f101c349d5$ff555530$(E-Mail Removed)...
> dear sir,
> iam working as a junior network administrator here in
> hyderabad,india(www.ourmch.com)2 years back i did a
> course on networking but i am very much intrested to do
> MCSE so please help me in this regards.
> bye
> hope for reply soon
> (E-Mail Removed)

Zenner

The opportunities for work visas is slim and getting slimmer. Your best
chance is to wait, soon Microsoft and other vendors will be openning
dedicated Help desk, consultancy and on-call centres in India. You will not
need to emigrate to find the job and responsiblities you are seeking.

Continue your studies, this is a case of the jobs coming to you...not you
needing to go to the job.

As in all cases, you are not taking jobs away from anyone...the company is
giving it to a person that is qualified and willing to work under the
conditions he is offering.
"jagat. j .mohanty" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:04f101c349d5$ff555530$(E-Mail Removed)...
> dear sir,
> iam working as a junior network administrator here in
> hyderabad,india(www.ourmch.com)2 years back i did a
> course on networking but i am very much intrested to do
> MCSE so please help me in this regards.
> bye
> hope for reply soon
> (E-Mail Removed)

Brian

Well given how well you know how to nym-shift (see posts in m.p.c.e.mcsa)
you shouldn't have a problem.