Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Re: MCP secure site

Re: MCP secure site

Omar Rizwan

We say RTFM/RTFineM to newbies

"Aaron Abercromby" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> In the unix world we have a saying
>
> rtfm
>
> -AA
>

> "Techie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> newsSlGa.9624$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> > Not to mention the fact they provide some guidelines to fix the problem

on
> > the same page.
> >
> > --
> > Techie
> > A+, Network+, MCP
> > "Maestro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Peace,
> > >
> > > You can configure ActiveX settings in your browser. However, if

you're
> > > working towards your MCSA it's kind of expected that you would know

> that.
> > >
> > > "Peace" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> > site

Gary - US

Fine manual for newbies? Uhm.....no....that's not it newbie.

--
Semper Fi & God Bless America,

Gary-US MCNGP #20

http://www.mcngp.tk