Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Info on 70-270

Info on 70-270

ifejika

Hi everyone,

I want to know how many questions, passing score and time
limit for the 70-270 exam

Also, what is a good study guide , book and test question
package that one can use. Thanx a lot

Gary - US

Yes.

Kindly do the needful.

--
Semper Fi & God Bless America,

Gary-US MCNGP #20

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

"ifejika" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:006901c34971$a6d561c0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi everyone,
>
> I want to know how many questions, passing score and time
> limit for the 70-270 exam
>
> Also, what is a good study guide , book and test question
> package that one can use. Thanx a lot

Jimmy

I just passed the 270 a few days ago.

It was 50 questions, time is 145 mins (+30 for non-
english countries).
Have no idea about the score since u dont get any.

And the book to study, I just read the MS Press Training
Kit for 70-270 and of course had some practical
experience on the subject.
I can also recommend any cramsession or alike briefer
summary of important notes since the book mentioned is on
almost 900 pages.

Godd luck