Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Wireless Network Connection Unavailable

Wireless Network Connection Unavailable

=?Utf-8?B?V2lyZWxlc3MgbmV0d29yayBjb25uZWN0aW9uIHVuYXZhaWxhYmxlIQ==?=

I have just brought a new PB laptop and also unwired broadband. I can connect
to the net but only using my Local Area Connection. My wireless network
connection is unavailable? And there are no available wireless networls. Can
anyone please explain this to me?

Dave

are you somewhere that should have a wireless service?? do you have your
own access point or router or are you looking for a public or paid service??

news:(E-Mail Removed)...