Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > brain dumps

brain dumps

talid

brain dumps are the exams and the answers... it means
that u can bring any one who know's nothing about
computer, let him read the questions and answers, give the
exam and become a MCP... it's a very bad idea to depend on
them (unless u only want to have certificates) a friend of
me got the A+ certificate using brain dumper... he went to
Dubai for work and it turned out that he doesn't
distinguish the floppy disk from the zip drive!!!

Cruz Gracia

I hope they cut his hands off for stealing that job from a real
tech.......or whatever suitable harsh punishment those Middle East countries
do......

If you need a brain dump to pass A+, you are a piece of garbage. I work with
people who has A+ and Net+....makes a crap load more than I do....and can't
even install RAM.....RAM!!!!

"talid" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:07ba01c3486e$74374ed0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> brain dumps are the exams and the answers... it means
> that u can bring any one who know's nothing about
> computer, let him read the questions and answers, give the
> exam and become a MCP... it's a very bad idea to depend on
> them (unless u only want to have certificates) a friend of
> me got the A+ certificate using brain dumper... he went to
> Dubai for work and it turned out that he doesn't
> distinguish the floppy disk from the zip drive!!!

left brain and right brain permutations pataphor Python 0 06-14-2009 07:14 PM
How well the brain dumps would be? GTS MCSD 1 01-02-2005 11:05 PM
Are BootCamps Brain Dumps? . MCSE 12 11-12-2004 04:20 PM
brain dumps Matthew MCSD 40 11-12-2003 08:23 PM
Re: brain dumps Beoweolf Microsoft Certification 3 07-14-2003 02:38 AM

Advertisments