Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Hidden Installer

Hidden Installer

ranjithsubra@gmail.com

Hi ,

Let me know one thing ,How to create a setup with hide mode.
1.Because i have morethen one file to make a setup but client
need only one Exe or Icon.
like
Copy the Folder Source to Destination with single exe

REGS
Ranjith Kumar.s

mlimber

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Let me know one thing ,How to create a setup with hide mode.
> 1.Because i have morethen one file to make a setup but client
> need only one Exe or Icon.
> like
> Copy the Folder Source to Destination with single exe

You're asking into platform-specific questions which should be posed on
a newsgroup dealing with your platform
(http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lit....html#faq-5.9).

Cheers! --M

red floyd

> Hi ,
>
> Let me know one thing ,How to create a setup with hide mode.
> 1.Because i have morethen one file to make a setup but client
> need only one Exe or Icon.
> like
> Copy the Folder Source to Destination with single exe
>

> REGS
> Ranjith Kumar.s

1. You're OT.

2. Why would you want to hide the fact that you're installing
something? That's rude, and borders on malware, IMO.

ranjithsubra@gmail.com

Hi ,
In this software like a spyware.
REGS
ranjith
red floyd wrote:
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> >
> > Hi ,
> >
> > Let me know one thing ,How to create a setup with hide mode.
> > 1.Because i have morethen one file to make a setup but client
> > need only one Exe or Icon.
> > like
> > Copy the Folder Source to Destination with single exe
> >

> > REGS
> > Ranjith Kumar.s
> >

> 1. You're OT.
> http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lit...t.html#faq-5.9
>
> 2. Why would you want to hide the fact that you're installing
> something? That's rude, and borders on malware, IMO.

Dave Steffen

(E-Mail Removed) writes:

First of all, don't top post; it's rude. That having been said...

> red floyd wrote:
> > 2. Why would you want to hide the fact that you're installing
> > something? That's rude, and borders on malware, IMO.

> Hi ,
> In this software like a spyware.
> REGS
> ranjith

You apparently don't care about being rude, or ethical, in which case
I sincerely hope nobody here helps you out.

Dave Steffen, Ph.D. Disobey this command!
Software Engineer IV - Douglas Hofstadter
Numerica Corporation
dg@steffen a@t numerica d@ot us (remove @'s to email me)