Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > sub netting

sub netting

Myrt Webb

I am working on 70-216 which means I need to learn more
about subnetting.

Is there a workbook that has subnetting problems you can
solve?

licknlabia

www.learntosubnet.com

"Myrt Webb" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:069e01c34753$4e8ee0b0$(E-Mail Removed)...
I am working on 70-216 which means I need to learn more
about subnetting.

Is there a workbook that has subnetting problems you can
solve?

Dolphus Brown

most tcp/ip books have a section on subnetting. Just flip through the table
of contents in a few and you're bound to find what you are looking for. (Or
you could look on the internet, there isn't much you can't find
there.....errr....here..............bah, whatever.)
"Myrt Webb" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:069e01c34753$4e8ee0b0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am working on 70-216 which means I need to learn more
> about subnetting.
>
> Is there a workbook that has subnetting problems you can
> solve?

Paul Maingault

This subnetting gives me a headache. I will be taking my
218 tomorrow and will just have to cram the math formula's
into my head at the last minute and then jot them down at
the desk before I take my test. Hopefully this will be
enough!

Martin Owings

Try http://www.learntosubnet.com

Marty O

"Myrt Webb" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:069e01c34753$4e8ee0b0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am working on 70-216 which means I need to learn more
> about subnetting.
>
> Is there a workbook that has subnetting problems you can
> solve?

talid

dear myrt...
I'll suggest Microsoft resource kit for internetworking,
and the preparation book for 216 from Sybex. but they
still don't cover subneting and superneting...
I've wrote an article titilled "easy subneting" in this
forum... if u can't find it, plz feel free to write to me
on http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed), it will be my pleasure to
give any help in subneting or superneting...

Pugleon

Thats a good site. Also, if you can find it on pdf. Sybex
CCNA guide has a large section devoted to subnetting and
supernetting.

Only way to learn it is to do some subnetting questions
over and over till your confident about it. And know how
to draw out a subnetting table and use is to find the
answers you are seeking. Good luck with it anyways. I was
never any good at maths, but I got subnetting in the
end... Don't worry, you will too!

Paul Wells

Not really, however, if you go to 3com web site there is a
PDF called "Understanding IP addressing: Everything you
ever wanted to know". This is an excellent - but heavy -
paper that gives loads of information.

I did my 216 recently and got no questions on subnetting,
although like you I spent a lot of time revising.

Hope this helps.