Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > anyone from Seattle in here?

anyone from Seattle in here?

licknlabia

looking for an Internet Operations Support Engineer...

-peace.

Consultant

word
you like to lick the labia?

"licknlabia" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> looking for an Internet Operations Support Engineer...
>
> -peace.

licknlabia

I have eaten my share of box...

anyways, there is a position open where I work for those of you that fit
this bill.....

IT/OPERATIONS
Internet Operations Support Engineer

The individual must be highly motivated, professional, process
focused, and extremely detail oriented, with strong system administration
skills and some programming experience. This position will be primarily
focused on system administration for (company) production hosted server
infrastructure. Responsibilities will include the following: System
administration for both Windows 200x and Linux servers; Managing the
production release process for new (company) applications; Supporting and
enhancing (company) in-house developed content publishing system; New server
setup and hardware maintenance; Developing and maintaining tools for log
file management, server setup, and other tasks as necessary for effective
system administration; Participating in the 7x24x365 on call rotation. The
skills required to do this job include: Strong knowledge of Windows 200x
administration; Good to strong Linux/Unix system administration knowledge;
Ability to program in a scripting language suitable for developing system
administration tools; Thorough understanding of the fundamentals of TCP/IP
networking; Excellent problem solving skills coupled with a strong desire to
learn; Effective teamwork and good communication skills; Strong knowledge of
server hardware installation, configuration and maintenance.

Requirements:
a.. 5+ years related experience in IT and Internet Operations
support. College course work
a.. in CS/MIS or equivalent training and certifications.
a.. Experience supporting Windows 200x and Linux/Unix systems in
a production environment.
a.. Programming experience with perl, Unix shell scripts, or VB
script/ASP.
a.. Experience in process development and documentation.
a.. (plus) Strong perl programming experience highly desired.
a.. (plus) Familiarity with .Net framework development and
support.
a.. (plus) Network and systems security knowledge and
experience.
a.. (plus) Experience with Internet co-location support.
a.. (plus) Four year degree in CS/MIS.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...