Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > What's in it for me? MCSA/E Certification

What's in it for me? MCSA/E Certification

emdee

I've been looking into various ways to study for an MCSA leading to an
MCSE having grown weary of reading the MS self study book for 70-210.

I'm considering whether it'll benefit me enough to warrant me investing
some money in courses.

Could a few people let me know what kind of prospects having MCSA or MCSE
certification will yield for me? Honest answers only please, as if I want
blurb I'll read the MS site about it.

It would be handy if you could mail me any replies as my newsgroup access
is flaky at the moment to say the least.
(E-Mail Removed)

Many thanks
Mike Dixson

billyw

it would really depend on your current situation whether they will be of use

"emdee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newsine.WNT.4.56.0307101604260.1120@emdee2...
> I've been looking into various ways to study for an MCSA leading to an
> MCSE having grown weary of reading the MS self study book for 70-210.
>
> I'm considering whether it'll benefit me enough to warrant me investing
> some money in courses.
>
> Could a few people let me know what kind of prospects having MCSA or MCSE
> certification will yield for me? Honest answers only please, as if I want
> blurb I'll read the MS site about it.
>
> It would be handy if you could mail me any replies as my newsgroup access
> is flaky at the moment to say the least.
> (E-Mail Removed)
>
> Many thanks
> Mike Dixson

Andy Foster

"emdee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newsine.WNT.4.56.0307101604260.1120@emdee2...
> I've been looking into various ways to study for an MCSA leading to an
> MCSE having grown weary of reading the MS self study book for 70-210.
>
> I'm considering whether it'll benefit me enough to warrant me investing
> some money in courses.
>
> Could a few people let me know what kind of prospects having MCSA or MCSE
> certification will yield for me? Honest answers only please, as if I want
> blurb I'll read the MS site about it.
>
> It would be handy if you could mail me any replies as my newsgroup access
> is flaky at the moment to say the least.
> (E-Mail Removed)
>
> Many thanks
> Mike Dixson

Mike
If you took the trouble to look through the previous 30 subject headers (OE
downloads the last 300 by default) in this newsgroup, you would find one
mentioning jobs.
If you went to the exceptional lengths of actually opening and reading the
thread, you would most likely have your answer.

As for flaky usenet access, change ISP (NTL's news-server is utter shite,
and their non-binaries server - text.news.ntlworld.com doesn't carry this
group), or at least sign up with another news-server.
In the meantime. try groups.google.com (a few hours out of date, but
reliable)

HTH

Andy