Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Re: Why the heck we should not cheat??

Re: Why the heck we should not cheat??

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

"Jane Lee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> I am devastated. I was a firm believer that not cheating in exam
> virtually pay in last. I start preparing form MCSE 3 month before,
> never looked for braindump. Used some of the best practice exams and
> study guide, such as mcmcse's and ucertify's. Also I did lots of
> practice with real software. In last three month I passed 4 exam. I
> also have more than 5 year experience with Microsoft network. While
> one of my friend, just passed all of his exams for MCSE in 1 month. He
> recently got a job in another company with a better pay. He has good
> experience (7 years so I do not think he will have much problem, also
> as he got big projects, he will be working on real technology instead
> of simulation and doing practical in lab. Now I am not sure weather I
> am doing right thing or not cheating in exam by reading the
> braindumps.

Are you hawt?

--
Fris "I got your BIG project right here, babe" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help