Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > The Lounge > Guess where I'm at right now!

Guess where I'm at right now!

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

friend of mine says she gets free pizzas every time from Pizza Hut and like, half price on anything else too

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

Want to hear a sad story? I can't eat a regular pizza, due to the cheese. I've developed a lactose problem, so I must avoid all dairy products, such as milk, cheese, butter, etc. The only pizza I've had in the last few years has been made without cheese, or with goat or sheep cheese. Such a life is hard to live, but I manage.

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

that must suck so much... oh well, doesnt bother me

RObErT_RaTh RObErT_RaTh is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia Mate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XhArD
that must suck so much...
Agreed, man that must be tough For what it's worth I wish you could eat pizza.

crestu crestu is offline
Junior Member

You can tell how much I like pizza by the fact I regularly order Dominos despite the fact their pizzas seem to give me indegestion every time.

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by XhArD
that must suck so much... oh well, doesnt bother me
That's great. Can I use it when you next have a computer problem???
Anyway, the prize package has been shipped!!! Talk about fast shipping. Don't ask how much it cost to ship from the USA to Australia.....

PUTALE PUTALE is offline
Senior Member

winner, already. So, what would I get if I get like 10 people to join. hehehe.
Congrat man.

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

I don't know. If they're all female types and good looking, the possibilities are endless...

RObErT_RaTh RObErT_RaTh is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia Mate!

AHahhahahaha
I eagerly await the prize, THANKS AGAIN! I will be sure to post all about it when it arrives

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

Lactouse problems suck....
Quote:
If they're all female types and good looking, the possibilities are endless...
So true...
Did u know it costs 20 bucks US to send a Package wieghing in at 22kg from Hong Kong to Australia!!!! (no insurance)
Amazing hey!
Hehe i knew i would never win... purely cause i didn't want to...