Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > The Lounge > Guess where I'm at right now!

Guess where I'm at right now!

Bio-Hazard Bio-Hazard is offline
Senior Member
Location: Back Woods of MO

3 friends seem to be a problem with the geeks around here.................

Bio-Hazard Bio-Hazard is offline
Senior Member
Location: Back Woods of MO

Do wife and family count..............

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

...sure. Why not?

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

yes they count , if they register ....
I guess i should get 10 ppl to register

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

You guys better start making some phone calls. Bio-Hazard won't take more than a day to convince his wife to join the forums and start posting. Of course, then she'll see what he's been up to all this time....

PUTALE PUTALE is offline
Senior Member

sorry, I was MIA for a few day. Man, i got the answer wrong.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigal
You guys better start making some phone calls. Bio-Hazard won't take more than a day to convince his wife to join the forums and start posting. Of course, then she'll see what he's been up to all this time....
Yes well i have already got 3 ppl coming...
so it looks like a win win situation for me

Bio-Hazard Bio-Hazard is offline
Senior Member
Location: Back Woods of MO

not until they join up............

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

1 down, 2 to go

Bio-Hazard Bio-Hazard is offline
Senior Member
Location: Back Woods of MO

What's this crap with my wife getting banned as soon as she signed up for the site........