Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Re: Email Help????

Re: Email Help????

licknlabia

Is this happening at home/ work, is this a pop3, smtp, IMAP, mapi, HTTP
email system you are running

If this is an internet pop3 account and you have your outlook client
checking mail every second, your connection to
the mail server in short terms gets screwed up, if this an exchange server
in your work environment your server has serious
issues.

we can't help you if you don't give us more info...

- rg

"InsaneG0D" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:dC4Pa.38134$(E-Mail Removed) rthlink.net...
I am currently running Windows 2K with Office 2000.

When ever I go to send an email message, the message hangs.

When I click on send, the message remains open with the hourglass for a good
30 seconds before being sent.

Has anyone come across this problem?

Any suggestions???

Thanx in advance....

InsaneG0D

It's using exchange server. But this is only happening to one machine...

news:(E-Mail Removed)...