Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > New to embeded C++

New to embeded C++

MMilkin@gmail.com

Hi I have a small but very general problem im writing a desktop
application that needs to access the controls for some generic windows
and files located on the mobile device. From everything that I have
read this needs to be done through the use of active sync ... ....
(some how). Is there a better way of doing what im trying to
accomplish and if not would you guys know where i would be able to find
the doc for the activesync libs so that i can figure out the how also
any tutorials would be helpful too.

-Mike

Noah Roberts

> Hi I have a small but very general problem im writing a desktop
> application that needs to access the controls for some generic windows
> and files located on the mobile device. From everything that I have
> read this needs to be done through the use of active sync ... ....
> (some how). Is there a better way of doing what im trying to
> accomplish and if not would you guys know where i would be able to find
> the doc for the activesync libs so that i can figure out the how also
> any tutorials would be helpful too.

Has nothing to do with the C++ language or standard library. You need
to ask the manufacturer of the mobile device most likely, or if there
is a newsgroup or support forum for that device you could try there.

Embeded perl & memory management penguinista Perl 0 06-30-2004 04:37 PM
Embeded DataGrid Duwayne ASP .Net 0 02-26-2004 12:09 AM
Mozilla 1.4 and embeded *.wav files. (Again) Roger Vicker, CCP Firefox 0 10-16-2003 05:41 PM
The color of .NET control embeded in web page Lei Jiang ASP .Net 0 08-28-2003 06:47 AM
How to Debug a .NET WinForm Control Embeded in Web Pages? Lei Jiang ASP .Net 0 08-22-2003 03:17 AM

Advertisments