Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > calling a function contained in a dll

calling a function contained in a dll

Alan

Dear All,

I'm currently trying to write a C program that has to call functions
that are contained inside a dll. Could somebody possibly talk me
through how I can integrate and use a dll in Microsoft Visual Studio
2003 .NET.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Regards,

Alan

Victor Bazarov

Alan wrote:
> I'm currently trying to write a C program that has to call functions
> that are contained inside a dll. Could somebody possibly talk me
> through how I can integrate and use a dll in Microsoft Visual Studio
> 2003 .NET.

Somebody in 'comp.os.ms-windows.programmer' definitely could. Or in
any of 'microsoft.public.vc.*' newsgroups.