Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > visual studio 6

visual studio 6

prince

Hello, everyone here
I wonder if any member can help me in easy and fast way to learn how to
use microsoft visual studio 6 to compile and build programs for c++ in
GUI mode and consoule mode .
thanks for help in advanced I really greatful to whom help me......
my email is http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
Thanks

Phlip

prince wrote:

> I wonder if any member can help me in easy and fast way to learn how to
> use microsoft visual studio 6 to compile and build programs for c++ in
> GUI mode and consoule mode .

Google [VC++ tutorial]?

(Is it, like, the start of a semester somewhere??)

--
Phlip

Victor Bazarov

prince wrote:
> I wonder if any member can help me in easy and fast way to learn how
> to use microsoft visual studio 6 to compile and build programs for
> c++ in GUI mode and consoule mode .

Try 'microsoft.public.vc.language' or 'microsoft.public.vc.ide_general'
newsgroups.

> thanks for help in advanced I really greatful to whom help me......
> my email is (E-Mail Removed)

Nice bait for address harvesters.