Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > View Available Wireless Networks

View Available Wireless Networks

=?Utf-8?B?VHJveQ==?=

I just upgraded my laptap from Windows XP Home to Windows XP Pro and now I
cannot see any available wireless networks. I know that my wireless routers
are working because my other computers are connecting to it with no problems.
Help?

mike

wrong channel?

mike

"Troy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I just upgraded my laptap from Windows XP Home to Windows XP Pro and now I
> cannot see any available wireless networks. I know that my wireless

routers
> are working because my other computers are connecting to it with no

problems.
> Help?

---

=?Utf-8?B?TGV3aXMgSw==?=

There is a service named wireless zero configuration
Start that service manually and I think your problems will be solved

Lewis