Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 70-218

70-218

John

Any Idea how many questions are on the test?
How long you get and the passing score?

Thanks

billyw

yes i have

news:0a5a01c34494$78331c90$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Any Idea how many questions are on the test?
> How long you get and the passing score?
>
> Thanks

Adam

Tell ya what there are alot of really annoying people on this site. Why
bother posting if you not going to help. Have you got nothing better to do
GET A LIFE YOU SAD LONELY FOOL. yes im talking to YOU billyw

--
Adam Downie
A+, Network+, Security+, MCP
news:0a5a01c34494$78331c90$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Any Idea how many questions are on the test?
> How long you get and the passing score?
>
> Thanks

Jtyc

> Tell ya what there are alot of really annoying people on this site. Why
> bother posting if you not going to help. Have you got nothing better to do
> GET A LIFE YOU SAD LONELY FOOL. yes im talking to YOU billyw

But the question was rather pointless don't you think? What difference does
it make how many questions are on the test or how long you have to take it?
Those are questions people ask when they are not sure of themselves.

Adam

Very true but an answer like billyw does not help anyone i mean what is the
point in posting just to say that.

--
Adam Downie
A+, Network+, Security+, MCP
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Tell ya what there are alot of really annoying people on this site. Why
> > bother posting if you not going to help. Have you got nothing better to

do
> > GET A LIFE YOU SAD LONELY FOOL. yes im talking to YOU billyw

> But the question was rather pointless don't you think? What difference

does
> it make how many questions are on the test or how long you have to take

it?
> Those are questions people ask when they are not sure of themselves.

billyw

got a reaction from an idiot didn't i

"Adam" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:3ZgOa.4403$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Very true but an answer like billyw does not help anyone i mean what is

the
> point in posting just to say that.
>
> --
> Adam Downie
> A+, Network+, Security+, MCP
> "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Tell ya what there are alot of really annoying people on this site.

Why
> > > bother posting if you not going to help. Have you got nothing better

> do
> > > GET A LIFE YOU SAD LONELY FOOL. yes im talking to YOU billyw

> > But the question was rather pointless don't you think? What difference

> does
> > it make how many questions are on the test or how long you have to take

> it?
> > Those are questions people ask when they are not sure of themselves.

Adam

Only because this so called idiot wanted to tell you what a knob you are.
Get a life little boy

--
Adam Downie
A+, Network+, Security+, MCP
"billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> got a reaction from an idiot didn't i
>

> "Adam" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:3ZgOa.4403$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Very true but an answer like billyw does not help anyone i mean what is

> the
> > point in posting just to say that.
> >
> > --
> > Adam Downie
> > A+, Network+, Security+, MCP
> > "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Why

> > do
> > >
> > > But the question was rather pointless don't you think? What

difference
> > does
> > > it make how many questions are on the test or how long you have to

take
> > it?
> > > Those are questions people ask when they are not sure of themselves.

Consultant

that's a mighty impressive list of certs down there

"Adam" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:YHlOa.5$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Only because this so called idiot wanted to tell you what a knob you are.
> Get a life little boy
>
> --
> Adam Downie
> A+, Network+, Security+, MCP
> "billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > got a reaction from an idiot didn't i
> >

> > "Adam" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:3ZgOa.4403$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Very true but an answer like billyw does not help anyone i mean what

is
> > the
> > > point in posting just to say that.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Adam Downie
> > > A+, Network+, Security+, MCP
> > > "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

site.
> > Why

better
> > > do

> difference
> > > does

> take
> > > it?

billyw

why do people put their certs in their sig..
is it like a compensator of some kind?

oh and thanks for calling me a knob.. i'm touched

news:%23IMp%(E-Mail Removed)...
> that's a mighty impressive list of certs down there
>
> "Adam" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:YHlOa.5$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Only because this so called idiot wanted to tell you what a knob you

are.
> > Get a life little boy
> >
> > --
> > Adam Downie
> > A+, Network+, Security+, MCP
> > "billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > got a reaction from an idiot didn't i
> > >

> > > "Adam" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:3ZgOa.4403$(E-Mail Removed)...

> is
> > > the

> site.
> > > Why

> better

> > difference

> > take

themselves.

Patrick

To answer your question, I just sat 70-218 yesterday and
passed, it was a fairly easy test compared to 215,216,
and 217 I took last few months. Maybe it is just that I
am getting more use to the type questions MS offers.
Anyway, there were 50 questions, 175 minutes and a
Pass/Fail at the end, no grade.

Patrick