Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > scientific computation

scientific computation

asdf

Is there any forum or group which discusses the scientific computation
in C++?

Phlip

asdf wrote:

> Is there any forum or group which discusses the scientific computation
> in C++?

When requesting a web search, please report your own experiences with
Google, so we know where not to start...

--
Phlip

Victor Bazarov

asdf wrote:
> Is there any forum or group which discusses the scientific computation
> in C++?

What exactly do you mean?

If you have a language problem (some code doesn't compile or doesn't
behave as expected, even if it's performance-related), post your query
here. If you have an algorithm problem, it's most likely not language
specific, so 'comp.programming' may be a better place to ask. If you
have a problem with parallelization of your computations (common in
scientific world), and you want to know about threads, post to
comp.programming.threads. If it's graphics you are interested in,
it's either 'comp.graphics.*' heirarchy or the newsgroup that deals
with your OS...

scientific computation (more) Wing C++ 1 09-26-2006 08:53 AM
scientific computation Wing C++ 3 09-25-2006 09:11 PM
Python advocacy in scientific computation Michael Tobis Python 56 03-09-2006 07:58 PM
Re: Python advocacy in scientific computation David Treadwell Python 2 03-05-2006 06:38 PM
Re: Python advocacy in scientific computation David Treadwell Python 5 03-05-2006 04:09 AM

Advertisments