Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Introducing a brand new discussion group for Symbian C++ Developer

Introducing a brand new discussion group for Symbian C++ Developer

vin2ktalks

Hi Folks,

I would like to introduce a brand new discussion group for Symbian C++
Developers. This is a Google Group; I hope everybody will like it.
I've come up with an idea of this group only because I don't have
access to the public newsgroup of Symbian. So I thought this would be
helpful to others also to have a discussion about various matters
related with Symbian C++.

This is a general discussion group no matter whether it's S60, S80, S90
or UIQ, but it should be related to Symbian C++. You can post your
doubts, findings, and arguments etc., related with Symbian C++ to here.

I hope all of your's contributions and co-operation for this
discussion group.

Here is the links:

This is the traditional one with simple interface:
http://groups.google.com/group/symbian-cpp
The other one with full web features:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/symbian-cpp

Thanks for reading. Have a nice time!