Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Symbolic link

Symbolic link

TK

Hi,

how can I check wether a file a symbolic link is?

Thanks for help.

o-o

Thomas

Tom Smith

TK wrote:
> Hi,
>
> how can I check wether a file a symbolic link is?

I have no idea what you're asking about: you're certainly in the wrong
newsgroup. (see the group FAQ for more information.)

Tom

TK

Hi,

>> how can I check wether a file a symbolic link is?

> I have no idea what you're asking about: you're certainly in the wrong
> newsgroup. (see the group FAQ for more information.)

No, but my english is not so good.

I have to know whether a typical file (under Linux) a symbolic link is
(in the sense of the stat()-Funktion).

You know?

o-o

THomas

Gavin Deane

TK wrote:
> Hi,
>
> >> how can I check wether a file a symbolic link is?

> > I have no idea what you're asking about: you're certainly in the wrong
> > newsgroup. (see the group FAQ for more information.)

> No, but my english is not so good.
>
> I have to know whether a typical file (under Linux) a symbolic link is
> (in the sense of the stat()-Funktion).

OK, that's a clearer question, but it's not a C++ language question.

> You know?

You are off-topic in this newsgroup. One of the groups in this FAQ
may be able to help you.

Gavin Deane

How to test if a file is a symbolic link? Peng Yu Python 1 10-29-2009 03:49 AM
Browsers Resolving Symbolic Link (e.g. Windows Shortcuts) Five By Five HTML 15 01-14-2009 06:19 AM
Symbolic Link mosscliffe Python 12 10-10-2007 02:03 PM
how to create a symbolic link in linux at runtime using java soumya547@gmail.com Java 6 04-11-2007 05:06 AM
Tomcat - symbolic link for WEB-INF/classes directory not working Matthew Macchia Java 3 04-12-2004 11:52 PM

Advertisments