Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Exporting destructor from DLL

Exporting destructor from DLL

sfs

Hi All,

Can anyone tell me what is the necessity of exporting the destructor
from the DLL ? Is it only necessary when the class is being inherited
by another class in another DLL? How about composition ?

Regards,
Sahoo

Ian Collins

sfs wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Can anyone tell me what is the necessity of exporting the destructor
> from the DLL ? Is it only necessary when the class is being inherited
> by another class in another DLL? How about composition ?

OT here, better ask on a windows specific group.

--
Ian Collins.