Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Exposing a C++ dll to c#

Exposing a C++ dll to c#

justinstahler@gmail.com

Using the .NET framework. I have created a win32 console application
DLL as my project type which I created a class inside that I want to
expose to c#

In c# I am able to add the dll as a resource and execute the code, but
the methods in the DLL are at least 1000% slower.

Any ideas why this may be happening?