Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > CreateToolhelp32Snapshot Page Faults

CreateToolhelp32Snapshot Page Faults

cablitoEscobar

The problem lies in the fact that whenever I call

CreateToolhelp32Snapshot(TH32CS_SNAPPROCESS,0)

a page fault occurs.

The fact is I have a timer set to take a snap-shot per second and the
page faults just go on increasing. It is very well isolated that only
when calling the API the page fault occurs.

Trying to use EnumProcesses but it also causes page faults, less
though.

Anyone got any pointers there?

Victor Bazarov

cablitoEscobar wrote:
> The problem lies in the fact that whenever I call
>
> CreateToolhelp32Snapshot(TH32CS_SNAPPROCESS,0)
> [...]
> Anyone got any pointers there?

re:can not run ctl panel or my computer-page faults jones Computer Support 6 07-07-2005 08:35 AM
page faults. S.Flournoy Computer Support 2 05-08-2004 03:07 AM
Page Faults N1RZB Computer Support 1 10-17-2003 03:41 AM
IE Invalid Page Faults amy bush Computer Support 3 10-08-2003 09:52 PM
explorer causes invalid page faults in kernel32.dll PC Stop-N-Shop Computer Support 0 07-13-2003 06:56 PM

Advertisments