Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > C++ Source Code for Baccarat Card Game?

C++ Source Code for Baccarat Card Game?

Paul

Greetings:

I have been trying to find source code for a Baccarat card game (C++
or Basic, but preferably the former). My reason for this is wanting to
experiment with possible Baccarat card counting methodologies, which
is a controversial subject but I'd like to try out some ideas.

However, I know very little C++ and am having real trouble even just
setting up an 8 deck card shoe. Also, I can't find source code for
Baccarat anywhere online...only for Blackjack. Any ideas, suggestions,
etc. would be most welcome and appreciated. Thanks. - Paul.