Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > OpenGL

OpenGL

MC felon

hello!
i just got myself Dev cpp.
till today, i worked on the basics of procedural and object oriented
programming..
Now, i wish to procede to graphics....
i would like to ask any of you experienced programmers if you think it
healthy for me (knowing my current status in c++) to begin graphical
programming.
i got OpenGL (GLT) library for win xp.
i do not know how to operate it though...it is a RAR file.
Can anybody direct me to e-books on OpenGL programming?( one that has a
complete function reference and meaning)
I also wanted e-books on Dev c++ programming (complete function
reference again)...
please direct me..
cheers!

GLW_StartOpenGL() - could not load OpenGL subsystem Microsoft Certification 5 03-07-2009 09:31 AM
Learning Java Bindings for OpenGL Ch3 available Gene Davis Java 0 07-05-2004 04:53 PM
Java Bindings for OpenGL Gene Davis Java 0 06-26-2004 03:00 PM
openGL and 1.5 nos Java 3 03-05-2004 06:32 PM
OpenGL from JNI on MacOSX Andy Skinner Java 0 01-08-2004 04:08 PM

Advertisments