Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Re: Guys sorry if this is an old one

Re: Guys sorry if this is an old one

Neonrh

I talked with Microsoft and they stated that my electives are valid, and
while they are scheduled to be discontinued, since no action needs to
be taken to retain certification for them, they will still qualify for
W2K certification. Thanks for the input guys. I had already read
their site too, and just like their exams, you can never truly tell
what they are saying Once I have my W2K MCSE, I'll be taking the
Exchange 2000 elective simply because I want it so that will protect me
a bit in case one of them is expired.

---
Sign up to get free daily practice questions at: http://www.QoD.US/i-54.htm
View this thread: http://www.examnotes.net/article1014446.html
Neonrh's Profile: http://www.examnotes.net/forums/memb...&userid=178166

Tom Helms

From http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/m...storetire.asp:

These exams will no longer be offered (no candidate requirements to retain
certification):

news:(E-Mail Removed)...