Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Question about intializing hardware.

Question about intializing hardware.

Frank B.

I have this T1 card that comes with a programmers manual, and when I
try to intialize the card the entire computer locks up. The computer
comes with a program that runs the card, and if I load that program,
close it out, and then load my own program the card runs just fine. I
don't have access to the original code, is there anyone out there who
knows what I'm missing?

Frank B.

Howard

"Frank B." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>I have this T1 card that comes with a programmers manual, and when I
> try to intialize the card the entire computer locks up. The computer
> comes with a program that runs the card, and if I load that program,
> close it out, and then load my own program the card runs just fine. I
> don't have access to the original code, is there anyone out there who
> knows what I'm missing?

You're missing the appropriate newsgroup for this question, I'd say. We
discuss C++ language issues here, not hardware setup issues.

If the programmer's guide isn't helping, you might ask on a newsgroup
devoted to the operating system you're using, or check with the
manufacturer's technical support site.

-Howard