Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Sample Code for Subscription Service Web Site

Sample Code for Subscription Service Web Site

Steve

Can anyone point me to a link for sample code for building a subscription
service web site using asp.net 2 and vb 2005?

Thanks

Steve

=?Utf-8?B?QWRsYWkgTWFzY2hpYWNo?=

Hi

Subscription means RSS , newsletter or product Subscription authentication ?

thanks

Adlai

If my answer helped you please press "Yes" bellow

Adlai Maschiach
http://blogs.microsoft.co.il/blogs/adlaim/

"Steve" wrote:

> Can anyone point me to a link for sample code for building a subscription
> service web site using asp.net 2 and vb 2005?
>
> Thanks
>
> Steve

Steve

product subscription authentication.
"Adlai Maschiach" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...

?