Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > 911 FORGERY bigger than the PROTOCOLS of the learned elders of Zion

911 FORGERY bigger than the PROTOCOLS of the learned elders of Zion

pope_ratzinger_benedict@india.com

Do not bury your head in the sand ... Do not practice denial ... It
will only bring you to terrible shame and grief ... Do not be afraid of
saying the truth ... Do not be afraid of death ... God will take care
of you and your kins as he took care of the flock of Abraham, Moses and
Jesus.

Here you will find all the truth, movies, audios and proof for your
eyes to see (even the swiss are beginning to doubt 911) :

www.scholarsfor911truth.org
www.journalof911studies.org
www.st911.org

also go to Alex Jones site:

infowars.com
prisonplanet.com

Distribute fliers on the site at your churches and synagogues, in your
schools. Call your elected officials. Mail anonymously to your local
fire station chiefs and your local police
sherrifs. Send, to any and all CIA, FBI, Military personell and Court
Judges that you know.

We need to move fast and quick before the terrorists of 911 bring
another false flag terrorism
which may be biological, nuclear or what we cannot even imagine.

They dont care about the lives or the freedom of the american people.
They only love their evil agendas.

God Bless you All

Search Keywords:
Thermate
Sulfur
Potassium
Manganese
Aluminum
Thermite
Alex Jones
Steven Jones
Controlled Demolition
Popular Mechanics
Larry Silverstein
Marvin Bush
Stratcor
Stratesec
Ground Zero

zzbunker@netscape.net

> Do not bury your head in the sand ... Do not practice denial ... It
> will only bring you to terrible shame and grief ... Do not be afraid of
> saying the truth ... Do not be afraid of death ... God will take care
> of you and your kins as he took care of the flock of Abraham, Moses and
> Jesus.
>
> Here you will find all the truth, movies, audios and proof for your
> eyes to see (even the swiss are beginning to doubt 911) :

The Swiss never doubted 9/11, since they paid
off the CONED bills immediately,
The only they doubted if it was Bush or Gore
that rigged it.

> www.scholarsfor911truth.org
> www.journalof911studies.org
> www.st911.org
>
> also go to Alex Jones site:
>
> infowars.com
> prisonplanet.com
>
> Distribute fliers on the site at your churches and synagogues, in your
> schools. Call your elected officials. Mail anonymously to your local
> fire station chiefs and your local police
> sherrifs. Send, to any and all CIA, FBI, Military personell and Court
> Judges that you know.
>
> We need to move fast and quick before the terrorists of 911 bring
> another false flag terrorism
> which may be biological, nuclear or what we cannot even imagine.
>
> They dont care about the lives or the freedom of the american people.
> They only love their evil agendas.
>
> God Bless you All
>
> Search Keywords:
> Thermate
> Sulfur
> Potassium
> Manganese
> Aluminum
> Thermite
> Alex Jones
> Steven Jones
> Controlled Demolition
> Popular Mechanics
> Larry Silverstein
> Marvin Bush
> Stratcor
> Stratesec
> Ground Zero

pope_ratzinger_benedict@india.com

Evidentiary documents that I forgot to post.
The first is a 204 page defense by Dr Steven Jones a pdf file.

http://www.journalof911studies.com/J...radeCenter.pdf

Even FLUORINE in thermate residue and 1,3-DIPHENYL PROPANE has been
found in WTC dust in abnormally high quantities. A tell tale sign of
sol-gel thermate. Evidence is piling up and we are not releasing it all
in one step to get them to lie. They show us the Pentagon video. we
will check if it is forged. Its been too late for them to give it out.

The second is "Popular Mechanics in full retreat on Charles Goyette
Show"
audio interview. It is quite instructive.

http://911blogger.com/node/2278?page=2

Haven't listened yet, but saw it on a news group and sounds promising:

Is this why Popular Mechanics canceled some appearances?Listen to
this MP3 file of Popular Mechanics on the Charles Goyette show in
Phoenix. Charles has him backpedaling big time. Pass this MP3 file to
any one who is leaning on Popular Mechanics to support their continued
belief in the official story.

5MB Audio download:

http://www.911podcasts.com/display.php?vid=158

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Do not bury your head in the sand ... Do not practice denial ... It
> will only bring you to terrible shame and grief ... Do not be afraid of
> saying the truth ... Do not be afraid of death ... God will take care
> of you and your kins as he took care of the flock of Abraham, Moses and
> Jesus.
>
> Here you will find all the truth, movies, audios and proof for your
> eyes to see (even the swiss are beginning to doubt 911) :
>
> www.scholarsfor911truth.org
> www.journalof911studies.org
> www.st911.org
>
> also go to Alex Jones site:
>
> infowars.com
> prisonplanet.com
>
> Distribute fliers on the site at your churches and synagogues, in your
> schools. Call your elected officials. Mail anonymously to your local
> fire station chiefs and your local police
> sherrifs. Send, to any and all CIA, FBI, Military personell and Court
> Judges that you know.
>
> We need to move fast and quick before the terrorists of 911 bring
> another false flag terrorism
> which may be biological, nuclear or what we cannot even imagine.
>
> They dont care about the lives or the freedom of the american people.
> They only love their evil agendas.
>
> God Bless you All
>
> Search Keywords:
> Thermate
> Sulfur
> Potassium
> Manganese
> Aluminum
> Thermite
> Alex Jones
> Steven Jones
> Controlled Demolition
> Popular Mechanics
> Larry Silverstein
> Marvin Bush
> Stratcor
> Stratesec
> Ground Zero

Panties On Head

The conspiracy theory is ****ed.

You may not like the war, but this bullshit conspiracy crap only makes you
look like an idiot. It is an insult.

Would you want people to lie about your death after you'd been murdered by
fanatical assholes ?

Do you think that it's possible that Reginald Denny was his in the head with
a beer bottle by accident ?

Were the LA riots just a movie ? Never really happened ?

The cops who beat Rodney King - they were just trying to tickle him ?

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

> [...]

> > Here you will find all the truth, movies, audios and proof for your
> > eyes to see (even the swiss are beginning to doubt 911) :
> >
> > www.scholarsfor911truth.org
> > www.journalof911studies.org
> > www.st911.org
> >
> > also go to Alex Jones site:
> >
> > infowars.com
> > prisonplanet.com
> >
> > Distribute fliers on the site at your churches and synagogues, in your
> > schools. Call your elected officials. Mail anonymously to your local
> > fire station chiefs and your local police
> > sherrifs. Send, to any and all CIA, FBI, Military personell and Court
> > Judges that you know.
> >
> > We need to move fast and quick before the terrorists of 911 bring
> > another false flag terrorism
> > which may be biological, nuclear or what we cannot even imagine.
> >
> > They dont care about the lives or the freedom of the american people.

The Bush administration is desperate, but the hundreds of millions now
know the
secret. its no more a secret. All know in switzerland. The Swiss
insurance companies
have been badly cheated to the tune of tens of billions !!!

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> [...]
> >
> > Here you will find all the truth, movies, audios and proof for your
> > eyes to see (even the swiss are beginning to doubt 911) :
> >
> > www.scholarsfor911truth.org
> > www.journalof911studies.org
> > www.st911.org
> >
> > also go to Alex Jones site:
> >
> > infowars.com
> > prisonplanet.com
> >
> > Distribute fliers on the site at your churches and synagogues, in your
> > schools. Call your elected officials. Mail anonymously to your local
> > fire station chiefs and your local police
> > sherrifs. Send, to any and all CIA, FBI, Military personell and Court
> > Judges that you know.
> >
> > We need to move fast and quick before the terrorists of 911 bring
> > another false flag terrorism
> > which may be biological, nuclear or what we cannot even imagine.
> >
> > They dont care about the lives or the freedom of the american people.

Phlip

pope_ratzinger_benedict wrote:

> The Bush administration is desperate, but the hundreds of millions now
> know the
> secret. its no more a secret. All know in switzerland. The Swiss
> insurance companies
> have been badly cheated to the tune of tens of billions !!!

Dude, they are so obviously _in_ on it, that's just what they _want_ you to
think!

--
Phlip