Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Exam 70-219 Windows 2000 Services Design

Exam 70-219 Windows 2000 Services Design

Brigitte Collier

I am looking for study material for the Windows 2000
Services Design exam. If you passed the exam, could you
tell me what I can use for study material that get results.

Anything that is free or used is good also.

Lois

I used the MOC, a book by Syngress, Transcenders and the
Resource Kit. The Resource Kit Online is free. And
frankly, I only read bits of the MOC and Syngress.
Studying for 217 (alot) was the best help along with the
Resource Kit.
Last week, as I was waiting nervously to take 70-228 I met
someone who told me that he just read the questions and
THEN went fishing around the senario to find the answer.
And I did things the hard way, drawing out the design and
making notes. I passed with a score in the high 900's (I
disagree with MSoft on a question or two, but hey, I
passed).

Lois
MCSA, MCSE.