Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Just beeing curious...

OT: Just beeing curious...

Wolff

Greetings from Germany,

how's the employment situation in the US? Here in Germany
it's quite difficult to find a decent job. The companies
either don't have jobs (very bad economy right now) or
they don't want to pay skilled personnel (<- probably
spelled wrong, eh?).
The MCSE does not open any door anymore in Germany, but I
found out that an already pushed-open door stays open a
bit longer if you can add the MCSE in addition to your
skills (hard- AND softskills!).

Well, like I said - just beeing curious

Bye

Diana K Brown

Job Market sucks. I have been unemployed for an entire year now.

"Wolff" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:2bd501c33f93$ab23ac10$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Greetings from Germany,
>
> how's the employment situation in the US? Here in Germany
> it's quite difficult to find a decent job. The companies
> either don't have jobs (very bad economy right now) or
> they don't want to pay skilled personnel (<- probably
> spelled wrong, eh?).
> The MCSE does not open any door anymore in Germany, but I
> found out that an already pushed-open door stays open a
> bit longer if you can add the MCSE in addition to your
> skills (hard- AND softskills!).
>
> Well, like I said - just beeing curious
>
> Bye

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

"Diana K Brown" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Job Market sucks. I have been unemployed for an entire year now.

Are you hawt?

--
Fris "hawtmail.com" bee® MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk