Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Ksiazka c++ OO.

Ksiazka c++ OO.

KooT

Witam,

Chcialbym zapytac o ksiazke do nauki c++ od strony obiektowosci,
klass, dziedziczenia, polimorfizmu.
Dla kogos kto zna kilka jezyków i programowanie struktualne i chce
podszkolic mocno programowanie obiektowe. Najlepiej z cwiczeniami do
wykonania

Pozdrawiam serdecznie!

--
Rafal Kot

Jacek Dziedzic

KooT wrote:
> Witam,
>
> Chcialbym zapytac o ksiazke do nauki c++ od strony obiektowosci,
> klass, dziedziczenia, polimorfizmu.
> Dla kogos kto zna kilka jezyków i programowanie struktualne i chce
> podszkolic mocno programowanie obiektowe. Najlepiej z cwiczeniami do
> wykonania
>
> Pozdrawiam serdecznie!

Sprobuj B.Stroustrup "The C++ language" ("jezyk C++")
albo B.Eckel "Thinking in C++" (darmowa w sieci albo
do kupienia wersja ksiazkowa).

Przy okazji -- ta grupa jest w 99% anglojezyczna.

HTH,
- J.

Bart

Jacek Dziedzic wrote:
> KooT wrote:
> > Witam,
> >
> > Chcialbym zapytac o ksiazke do nauki c++ od strony obiektowosci,
> > klass, dziedziczenia, polimorfizmu.
> > Dla kogos kto zna kilka jezyków i programowanie struktualne i chce
> > podszkolic mocno programowanie obiektowe. Najlepiej z cwiczeniami do
> > wykonania
> >
> > Pozdrawiam serdecznie!

> Sprobuj B.Stroustrup "The C++ language" ("jezyk C++")
> albo B.Eckel "Thinking in C++" (darmowa w sieci albo
> do kupienia wersja ksiazkowa).

For those who don't speak Polish, the OP has experience using several
structural languages and is asking for a book to learn C++ with a
strong emphasis on OOP, preferably with exercises. JD then sugested two
books.

> Przy okazji -- ta grupa jest w 99% anglojezyczna.

I can count at least 3 regulars who understand Polish, so you may want
to lower that figure a bit.

Regards,
Bart.

Victor Bazarov

Bart wrote:
> Jacek Dziedzic wrote:
>> KooT wrote:
>>> Witam,
>>> [..]

>> Przy okazji -- ta grupa jest w 99% anglojezyczna.

> I can count at least 3 regulars who understand Polish, so you may want
> to lower that figure a bit.

How is the number of regulars who understand Polish play into the figure?
I, for instance, have no idea how many people simply read c.l.c++ and are
not regulars. It could be they all understand Polish or it could be none
do... I imagine that "99% anglojezyczna" refers to the number of posts
here, and as such is quite an understatement.

Jacek Dziedzic

Victor Bazarov wrote:
> Bart wrote:
>
>>Jacek Dziedzic wrote:

>>> Przy okazji -- ta grupa jest w 99% anglojezyczna.

>>I can count at least 3 regulars who understand Polish, so you may want
>>to lower that figure a bit.

> How is the number of regulars who understand Polish play into the figure?
> I, for instance, have no idea how many people simply read c.l.c++ and are
> not regulars. It could be they all understand Polish or it could be none
> do... I imagine that "99% anglojezyczna" refers to the number of posts
> here, and as such is quite an understatement.

Yes, in fact I was also of the opinion that it's the number
of posts, not regulars, that makes a newsgroup this-or-that
language.

But... in order that I don't have to lower the figure or raise
it to fix my understatement, let's conveniently assume that the
polishness of a newsgroup is determined by a meaningless weighted
average of the percentages of posters who understand Polish and posts
in Polish, with the weights of the average such that the result
is 99.0d for c.l.c++

cheers,
- J.