Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > I want to take the MCSE's

I want to take the MCSE's

You are at the perfect age to administer a Windows 2000
network. I am sure the prospective employer will
appreciate the maturity and long industry experience !!!

30
>min chatting with me and helping me. It would be greatly
>appreciated.
>E-mail me at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
>.

Consultant

and tantrums..... and acne..... and having his mommy drive him
everywhere....

news:06d301c33f73$27658760$(E-Mail Removed)...