Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > L2 and L3 (switching and routing) opening with our Leading and Reputed client in Bangalore, India.

L2 and L3 (switching and routing) opening with our Leading and Reputed client in Bangalore, India.

abdulics@gmail.com

Hi,
We have immediate openings with one of our Top Notch Telecom clients
for their Research and Development Center in Bangalore.

Our top notch and reputed client deliver complex IT solutions on
leading edge Technologies. Our client has recently made a strong entry
into the secure enterprise networking space and is currently developing
several new platforms and features in this space. It is a once in a
lifetime opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing R&D
organization.

Please find below the requirements

Role: As a Manager/ Principal Engineer/ Sr. Member Tech Staff/ Member
Tech Staff and as a key contributor in a team creating high-complexity
networking platforms, you will be responsible for building, complex
systems. Must be able to jump-start projects through hands-on design,
and implementation, while building a team from scratch. Required to
have hands-on experience in design and validation of high-speed and
high-complexity networking software. Working knowledge of Multi-Gigabit
Switching Fabrics, Gigabit and 10-Gigabit Ethernet Standards is
expected.

- Work closely with product management team developing requirements.
- Develop detail functional specification and software system
architecture.
- Design, develop and maintain features in and across the networking
stack.
- Work with overseas system design team.
- Work with management software team in defining network management
interfaces.
- Work closely with QA team in developing test plans.
- Develop and execute detail test and verification plan.

Experience:
- 8+ years of software development experience (Networking protocols,
Platform Software for Networking Products)
- BS/MS in CS/CE or similar field
- Strong Understanding of TCP/IP - routing and switching technologies
- Various 802.3 protocol understanding - 802.1D, 802.1w, 802.1q,
802.1p, 802.1 xs
- IGMP Snooping
- MIB-II, Bridge MIB, VLAN MID, Ethernet-Line MIB
- RMON
- Network analyzers
- Extensive Experience in C, C++

Kindly let me know your interests and send me your updated profile
ASAP.

Also let me know if any of your friends with similar experience would
be interested in similar opportunities with our Top Notch clients

Look forward to hearing from you at the earliest.

Regards,
Abdul R
9845127028

ICS Consulting