Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Monday Joke

OT: Monday Joke

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

Saddam decided to send George W. a letter to let him know he is still in the
game. Bush opened the letter and it appeared to contain a coded message

370HSSV-0773H

George W. couldn't figure it out so he shared it with Colin Powell. Powell
and his aides had no clue either, so they sent it to the CIA. No one could
decode it so it went to the NSA and then to MIT, NASA, the Secret Service...
the list got longer and longer.

Eventually they asked Mossad in Israel for help. Cpt. Moishe Pippick took
one look at it and replied: "Tell the President he is looking at the message
upside down..."

--
Fris "701 77345" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Nic

OT: That was lousy... no offence...

Kendal Emery

What's really bas, is that he screwed up his signature......

not 701 77345, but rather 710 77345

Systems Administrator
Coordinated Home Care
remove me to email to me
"FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Saddam decided to send George W. a letter to let him know he is still in

the
> game. Bush opened the letter and it appeared to contain a coded message
>
> 370HSSV-0773H
>
> George W. couldn't figure it out so he shared it with Colin Powell. Powell
> and his aides had no clue either, so they sent it to the CIA. No one could
> decode it so it went to the NSA and then to MIT, NASA, the Secret

Service...
> the list got longer and longer.
>
> Eventually they asked Mossad in Israel for help. Cpt. Moishe Pippick took
> one look at it and replied: "Tell the President he is looking at the

message
> upside down..."
>

> --
> Fris "701 77345" beeŽ MCNGP #13
>
> http://www.mcngp.tk
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

"Kendal Emery" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> What's really bas, is that he screwed up his signature......
>
> not 701 77345, but rather 710 77345

I need to upgrade my spell-chicker

--
Fris "You available?" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Consultant

we all have our days

"Kendal Emery" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> What's really bas, is that he screwed up his signature......
>
> not 701 77345, but rather 710 77345

> Systems Administrator
> Coordinated Home Care
> (E-Mail Removed)
> remove me to email to me
> "FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Saddam decided to send George W. a letter to let him know he is still in

> the
> > game. Bush opened the letter and it appeared to contain a coded message
> >
> > 370HSSV-0773H
> >
> > George W. couldn't figure it out so he shared it with Colin Powell.

Powell
> > and his aides had no clue either, so they sent it to the CIA. No one

could
> > decode it so it went to the NSA and then to MIT, NASA, the Secret

> Service...
> > the list got longer and longer.
> >
> > Eventually they asked Mossad in Israel for help. Cpt. Moishe Pippick

took
> > one look at it and replied: "Tell the President he is looking at the

> message
> > upside down..."
> >

> > --
> > Fris "701 77345" beeŽ MCNGP #13
> >
> > http://www.mcngp.tk
> > The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Kendal Emery

I agree, especially since as I re-read the post, I put bas, instead of
bad!!!

Systems Administrator
Coordinated Home Care
(E-Mail Removed)