Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Monotony

Monotony

SteveC

Will someone change the record please?

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

"SteveC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Will someone change the record please?

Records are SO lo-tech.

We use 8-tracks now.

--
Fris "Try to keep up" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Jtyc

Subject: Math Lesson

From a strictly mathematical viewpoint it goes like this: What Makes 100%?

What does it mean to give MORE than 100%?

Ever wonder about those people who say they are giving more than 100%?

We have all been to those meetings where someone wants you to give over
100%.

How about achieving 103%?

Here's a little mathematical formula! that really will give you insight and
might help you answer these questions:
What makes up 100% in life?

Thus, If:

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

is represented as:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26.

Then:

H-A-R-D-W-O-R-K is

8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11 = 98%

and

K-N-O-W-L-E-D-G-E is

11+14+15+23+12+5+4+7+5 = 96%

but,

A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E is

1+20+20+9+20+21+4 5 = 100%

And,

B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T is

21+12+12+19+8+9+20 = 103%

AND, look how far ass kissing will take you.

A-S-S-K-I-S-S-I-N-G is

1+19+19+11+9+19+19+9+14+7 = 118%

Therefore, one can then conclude with mathematical certainty that; While
Hard work and knowledge will get you close, And, Attitude will get you
there, Bullshit and Ass kissing will put you over the top...

Jennifer

Please don't blame me as I am not monogamous by nature. I've been known to
be quite promiscuous.
"SteveC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> Will someone change the record please?

Andy Foster

"Diana K Brown" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Puzzle
> In a certain family each child has AT LEAST 5 brothers and 4 sisters.

What