Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCSE + Degree Needed in Denver

MCSE + Degree Needed in Denver

Frank S

If you have an MCSE (any OS), a degree (any bachelors or greater), and would
like to work in the Denver area (no re-location will be paid) for a major
industry leader, send me your resume via e-mail.

Replies within the newsgroup will not receive responses.

-Frank

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

"Christopher Holley" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:2F%La.325$(E-Mail Removed). com...
> Although I have my MCSE and a Masters in BS,

They're giving out Master's degrees in Bovine Fecal Matter now?

--
Fris "I need to go back to school" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

JaR

FrisbeeŽ MCNGP wrote in message ...
>They're giving out Master's degrees in Bovine Fecal Matter now?

<shock>
You! Of all people don't have one?
</shock>

j.r. jONES

*mY woRLd iS AwRY*

Davin Mickelson

A friend of mine just moved away from Denver due to the poor air quality
(smog).

"Christopher Holley" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:2F%La.325$(E-Mail Removed). com...
> Denver? Who wants to live in Denver, especially with no relocation
> expenses. Although I have my MCSE and a Masters in BS, I still wouldn't
> move to Denver
>
> "Frank S" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > If you have an MCSE (any OS), a degree (any bachelors or greater), and

> would
> > like to work in the Denver area (no re-location will be paid) for a

major
> > industry leader, send me your resume via e-mail.
> >
> > Replies within the newsgroup will not receive responses.
> >
> > -Frank

Jtyc

> Denver? Who wants to live in Denver, especially with no relocation
> expenses. Although I have my MCSE and a Masters in BS, I still wouldn't
> move to Denver

Really good snow skiing in the area. I recommend Copper Mountain.