Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Unix and Windows

Unix and Windows

Mohsen

Hello everybody,

I am running my program in Unix and after every run, I have to transfer
my results to Windows to design a graph of my results in Excel.
I would like to know if there is any possibility to make a link between
Unix and Windows to be able to run Excel every time that Unix finishes
its job.

Thanks,
Mohsem

Ian Collins

Mohsen wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> I am running my program in Unix and after every run, I have to transfer
> my results to Windows to design a graph of my results in Excel.
> I would like to know if there is any possibility to make a link between
> Unix and Windows to be able to run Excel every time that Unix finishes
> its job.

While off topic here, you can ask about Samba on a group for your UNIX
platform

--
Ian Collins.

Remis Norvilis

Mohsen wrote:

> Hello everybody,
>
> I am running my program in Unix and after every run, I have to transfer
> my results to Windows to design a graph of my results in Excel.
> I would like to know if there is any possibility to make a link between
> Unix and Windows to be able to run Excel every time that Unix finishes
> its job.
>
> Thanks,
> Mohsem

If you need Excel for graphing your data only, why don't you consider using
free OpenOffice Calc Spreadsheet?