Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > free compiler

free compiler

Michael

Hi,

Which compiler is the most popular and free for use? Thanks!

Thanks in advance,
Michael

Victor Bazarov

Michael wrote:
> Which compiler is the most popular and free for use? Thanks!

It may not be the same compiler, you know... Since compilers
are platform-specific, try the newsgroup for your platform.

Biel

Hi,

The GCC; http://gcc.gnu.org/

Is there another options -