Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Error of Display of Unicode Character on ReportViewer version 8

Error of Display of Unicode Character on ReportViewer version 8

Sithy

Dear All,

Currently we are working on a project by using Visual Studio.net as an
interface, MS-SQL as data store, and ReportViewer 8 as data view. We
want to display our local unicode characters. And it seems that the
display on the report is not correct at all.

For your further understadning, we would like to tell you that we are
working on Cambodian Character (Khmer Unicode). Our characters are some
what different from English. We have consonant and subconsonant which
displays just right below the normal consonant. We also have vowels,
and sub-vowels which dislay on the left, right, upper part , up upper
part, lower part and low lower part of the consonant or even the
sub-consonant. The disiplay is OK on the interface itself. But when we
view it with report viewer, the character all spreaded out.

I hope someone out there is kind enough to help me with this.

Regards,

Sithy

Ian Collins

Sithy wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> Currently we are working on a project by using Visual Studio.net as an
> interface, MS-SQL as data store, and ReportViewer 8 as data view. We
> want to display our local unicode characters. And it seems that the
> display on the report is not correct at all.

You appear to have posted to the wrong group. This is a C++ language group.

--
Ian Collins.