Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Looking for unassociated MCSD/MCAD w/.NET

Looking for unassociated MCSD/MCAD w/.NET

ncseric@gmail.com

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for an unassociated MCSD or MCAD who has passed the .NET
tests. I need one more person to link to my partner account. In
exchange for linking your ID with my company, you can download any
software from the MSDN subscription I receive for the next year as a
partner. Please contact me at eric (at) northcomp.com if you are
interested and qualified.

- Eric