Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > == C#.Net developer required in Manchester - NH : FTE/Direct Hire or Contract to Hire/Temp to Perm

== C#.Net developer required in Manchester - NH : FTE/Direct Hire or Contract to Hire/Temp to Perm

gitproinc@yahoo.com

== C#.Net developer required in Manchester - NH : FTE/Direct Hire or
Contract to Hire/Temp to Perm

The job requirement includes:

C#.Net developer required in Manchester - NH

Duration: FTE/Direct Hire or Contract to Hire/Temp to Perm
Location: Manchester, NH

*** IN_PERSON interview required*****

* design and develop robust, high level web applications using C#,
ASP.Net and SQL Server.
* Ability to handle UI, middleware and backend application development
and de-bugging of applicaitons
* quality control of application developed
* responsible for coordination of application development with on-site
and off-site development team
* Business Liaison with vendors and stake holders

Required Skills: C#, ASP.Net, Webservices, SOA, Oracle/SQL Server
Experience: 4-6 years.

Thanks

Sree
__________________________________________________ _________________________
GITPRO INC.
Cell : (901) 339-9838
Fax : (413) 725-3576

Phlip

gitproinc wrote:

> == C#.Net developer required in Manchester - NH : FTE/Direct Hire or
> Contract to Hire/Temp to Perm

Among C#'s other irritations...

....is the bookstores tend to mix C, C++, and C# all up together on the same
shelf. Bleah!

--
Phlip

Victor Bazarov

> [...]

This is off-topic.

Keith Thompson

> == C#.Net developer required in Manchester - NH : FTE/Direct Hire or
> Contract to Hire/Temp to Perm

This would be off-topic even if you were looking for a C or C++
developer rather than C#.Net developer.

There are dozens of newsgroups with "jobs" in their names. Find one,
and stop posting job ads here.

Richard Tobin

In article <(E-Mail Removed) om>,
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>GITPRO INC.

Is that a real name?

-- Richard

Richard Bos

"Phlip" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> gitproinc wrote:
>
> > == C#.Net developer required in Manchester - NH : FTE/Direct Hire or
> > Contract to Hire/Temp to Perm

> Among C#'s other irritations...
>
> ...is the bookstores tend to mix C, C++, and C# all up together on the same
> shelf. Bleah!

I recommend a real bookshop. Start with Foyle's and work your way up.

Richard